Payments admin API call
You can use the Payments API call to retrieve information for a particular payment, or for multiple payments, filtered by date, contact, or event. You can also create, edit, or delete a payment, allowing you to migrate existing payment records to your Wild Apricot database.
Wild Apricot's API is intended for use by developers with technical expertise. If you need assistance, we provide support via email or through our Developers forum. If you are not an experienced programmer, consider using Integromat to build automated workflows with Wild Apricot.
The Payments API call supports the following functions. To view the Swagger documentation, click the appropriate function below.
- Retrieve information for a specific payment
- Retrieve multiple payments using filter criteria
- Create a new payment
- Modify an existing payment
- Delete a payment
- Allocate an invoice to a specific payment
- Allocate a refund to a specific payment
- Allocate a refund to a specific donation
- Unallocate a refund or invoice from a specific payment
- Unallocate a refund or invoice from a specific donation