Remote procedure calls for admin API
Wild Apricot's API includes a number of remote procedure calls. While RESTfull API is the main model used by Wild Apricot API, some actions can be performed more efficiently with the remote procedure call model.
Wild Apricot's API is intended for use by developers with technical expertise. If you need assistance, we provide support via email or through our Developers forum.
All Wild Apricot remote procedure calls are performed using the POST http method. In general, remote procedure calls use the following syntax:
where accountID is the account identifier that is returned by the Accounts API call, and action is the name of the remote procedure.
The following remote procedure calls are supported. To view the Swagger documentation, click the appropriate link below.
- Duplicate an event
- Check in (or uncheck in) event registrant
- Generate an invoice for an event registration
- Generate or update an invoice for a pending membership
- Approve a pending membership
- Reject a pending membership
- Void an invoice
- Pause or resume a scheduled email draft
- Retrieve preview of email draft
- Send draft email
- Send a new email
- Get count of sent email recipients
- Get count of recipients for email drafts
- Retrieve addresses of sent email recipients
- Retrieve addresses of email draft recipients