Using Font Awesome iconic fonts
Many of Wild Apricot's website themes include the Font Awesome iconic font, which you can use to add icons to content gadgets. You can change the color and size of the icons as you would any other text.
Currently, Font Awesome fonts are supported in Building Blocks, Clean Lines, Dark Impact, Fiesta, Firma, Homestead, Kaleidoscope, Showcase, Skyline, Terra, Tinted Tiles, Treehouse, and White Space themes.
To copy and paste a Font Awesome icon, follow these steps:
- Go to the online Font Awesome cheatsheet.
- Select the icon you want to copy as you would select any text character.
- Copy the icon (using keyboard shortcuts or by right clicking and select the Copy option).
- Begin editing your content gadget and paste the copied icon.
- Click the HTML icon on the content editor toolbar to display the HTML code for the content gadget.
- Within the code, look for:
face="Font Awesome 5 Free"and replace it with: