Using Font Awesome iconic fonts
Many of Wild Apricot's website themes include the Font Awesome iconic font, which you can use to add icons to content gadgets on site pages. You can change the color and size of the icons as you would any other text.
Currently, Font Awesome fonts are supported in Building Blocks, Clean Lines, Dark Impact, Fiesta, Firma, Homestead, Kaleidoscope, Showcase, Skyline, Terra, Tinted Tiles, Treehouse, and White Space themes.
To copy and paste a Font Awesome icon, follow these steps:
- Go to the online Font Awesome cheatsheet.
- Select the icon you want to copy as you would select any text character.
- Copy the icon (using keyboard shortcuts or by right clicking and selecting the Copy option).
- Begin editing your content gadget and paste the copied icon.
- Save the changes to your page.