Version 7.14 release
To be released beginning on August 10, 2020. The release will be rolled out to groups of accounts over a span of several days. Consequently, some changes may not appear on your account until after the release date.
The Version 7.14 release includes the following changes and enhancements.
Choose whether individual poll questions are required
For each poll question, you can now choose whether the question is required or optional.
Control whether poll responses are anonymous
For each poll, you can now control whether individual responses are displayed, along with the name of the respondent.
If you choose the Collect member details option, the names of respondents will appear on the Individual responses tab, along with their responses.
If you choose the Anonymous option, individual responses will still appear but the respondents will not be identified.
Add events directly to calendar programs
You can now add events directly to online calendar programs like Google Calendar, Office 365, and Yahoo, without downloading then importing an .ICS file. For more information, click here.
A number of issues identified by our clients have been fixed, including but not limited to the following:
- Poll end date displayed incorrectly
- Poll description formatted as a column when individual responses are enabled
- Setting poll start date to today does not immediately open the poll for voting
- Input field not required when the Other option is clicked within a poll
- Changes to custom HTML gadget not reflected within new email editor until the message is saved
- Starting page setup screen freezes