Moving an event registration to a different event
You may need to move or transfer an existing paid registration from one event to another. To move or transfer an existing registration, follow these steps:
- Find the existing registration within the Registrants & invitees list and click it to open it.
- Within the registration details, click the Cancel registration button to cancel the existing registration.
This will automatically void the registration invoice and make the corresponding payment become unsettled, resulting in a balance for the contact.
- Add the contact as a registrant for the other event that you want to transfer the registration to.
When asked whether to generate an invoice, click the Generate invoice option then save the generated invoice.
- After saving the generated invoice, click the Payments & refunds option at the top of the screen.
- Within the list of payments and refunds, find the unsettled payment for the contact and click the Settle button beside the payment.
- Within the list of unsettled invoices that appear, click the Settle button beside the invoice for the new event registration.
The invoice for the registration is now settled and the registration is fully paid. The registration has been successfully moved from one event to another.