Version 7.9 release
To be released beginning on March 4, 2020. The release will be rolled out to groups of accounts over a span of several days. Consequently, some changes may not appear on your account until after the release date.
The Version 7.9 release includes the following changes and enhancements.
Colors and styles options for horizontal menus
Options have been added to the Colors and styles screen to allow you to control the color and font of menu items. These options were added for the following themes that didn't previously provide them:
- Building Blocks
- Tinted Tiles
New code editor
For more information about the new code editor, click here.
The new code editor will be enabled after all clients are upgraded to version 7.9.
Account and Help Center menus moved up
The Account and Help Center menus have been moved up from the bottom left corner of the main admin view screen because some users were unable to see them on certain browsers.
Event URL now appears as a proper link
The event URL now appears as a proper link that you can copy or click to view the event details.
A number of issues identified by our clients have been fixed, including but not limited to the following:
- Issues using the new email editor on Safari
- Anchors not appearing in email created using new email editor
- Unable to change PayPal Standard settings on the Payment settings screen
- PayPal Express Checkout payment settings not being validated
- Member directory not showing members drawn from member group
- Member not appearing in member directory on member app
- Member directory on Android member app sorting members by ID rather than alphabetically
- Member balances being calculated incorrectly for one account
- Widgets that require accepting cookies not working on iOS 12 and higher
- Changes made to the HTML of a blog post not being saved
- Admin button difficult to see in public view with Kaleidoscope themes