Version 6.16 release
To be released beginning on January 21, 2019. The release will be published in batches over the space of a week to ensure stability. Consequently, some changes may not appear on your account up to a week after the release date.
The Version 6.16 release includes the following changes and enhancements.
Preventing event duplication issues
Currently, when you duplicate an event, the new event is saved as an admin-only event, and may not appear in your events list depending on how your list is filtered. Consequently, some clients begin revising the original event, thinking that it was the new duplicate event.
To prevent clients from accidentally editing the original event, the new duplicate event now will be automatically opened in view mode.
New event list date filters
Two new filters have been added to the date range dropdown for the events list: Next month, Next year.
New support file formats
The following file formats are now supported:
- Open Office files (ODG, ODP, ODS, ODT)
- SCSS (SASS CSS file)
A number of bugs identified by our clients have been fixed, including but not limited to the following:
- Event and Level email history not loading
- Unable to change page templates based on layouts with mobile panel enabled
- Profile marked as last updated by contact without admin rights
- Adding bullets removes content from site pages and emails
- Advanced member search using Member since criteria returns incorrect results
- Membership initiated email sent using data for a different member