Version 6.14 release
To be released beginning on December 3, 2018. The release will be published in batches over the space of a week to ensure stability. Consequently, some changes may not appear on your account up to a week after the release date.
The Version 6.14 release includes the following changes and enhancements.
Automatic cancelation of unpaid event registrations
If the payment method for an event's registration fee is set to online only, you now have the option of automatically canceling registrations if the registrant does not pay the fee within 15 minutes of clicking the Pay online button.
With the Online only payment method selected on your event's Registration types and settings tab, you can check the Automatically cancel registration if payment not received within 15 minutes option.
With this option is enabled, a registration will be automatically canceled if the payment is not completed within 15 minutes. The corresponding invoice will be automatically voided. Depending on your event's email settings, a cancellation message may be sent to the registrant and event organizer. If the registrant is not already a contact in your database, he/she will be added as an archived contact.
Payments made after 15 minutes will still be recorded but will not be applied to the invoice.
A number of bugs identified by our clients have been fixed, including but not limited to the following:
- WA Payments button grayed out on admin app
- Incorrect time displayed in for upcoming events on event calendar in calendar view
- Members hiding their profiles are still appearing in members location mapping gadget
- Advanced search criteria entered in member directory by previous visitor being saved
- CC emails being sent without being enabled
- Event ID now included when exporting all event registrants
- ZAR (South African Rand) was missing from the currency list for Stripe