Version 6.12 release
To be released beginning on October 31, 2018. The release will be published in batches over the space of a week to ensure stability. Consequently, some changes may not appear on your account up to a week after the release date.
The Version 6.12 release includes the following changes and enhancements.
Exporting store invoices to QuickBooks
Invoices and payments for online store orders can now be exported to QuickBooks, along with other financial information.
On the QuickBooks export settings screen, you can specify the account to be updated for online store transactions, and the class used to categorize the transactions.
When exporting all transactions to QuickBooks, you can choose whether to include invoices and payments for online store orders.
Email templates autosave
Previously, when editing an email template, you could lose your work if your browser crashed or you accidentally reloaded the page.
Now, email templates are automatically saved every 5 seconds while being edited. That way, if something happens, you'll be prompted to continue editing the auto-saved version the next time you open the template for editing.
When editing site pages, email, and event descriptions, you can add or remove a blank line between paragraphs.
To add or remove a blank line for a single paragraph, click anywhere within the paragraph, then click the line height icon in the toolbar.
You'll see options to add or remove space before or after the paragraph, depending on whether there's already a blank line before or after the paragraph.
A number of bugs identified by our clients have been fixed, including but not limited to the following:
- Various email formatting issues
- Pressing the Enter key adds two lines instead of one
- Unable to send event announcements and reminders using a saved member search
- Register link in event announcement not automatically logging in the recipient
- Poll announcement email not being sent to all eligible members
- Poll email not recorded in email log
- Links in poll email lead to Resource not found error
- Autosave not working on design step of email wizard
- Event registrants receiving Not authorized error message when paying via AffiniPay
- Images positioned incorrectly in member photo albums