Version 6.10 release
To be released beginning on September 24, 2018. The release will be published in batches over the space of a week to ensure stability. Consequently, some changes may not appear on your account up to a week after the release date.
The Version 6.10 release includes the following changes and enhancements.
Taxes for online store
You can now apply sales tax or VAT to online store purchases.
In the initial implementation of taxation support for the online store, you can only choose whether to apply the default tax settings to online store purchases. You can do this within the Tax scope section of your site’s tax settings.
You cannot override the default tax settings based on the purchaser's location.
With taxes enabled for the online store, your customers will see a separate line entry for the tax in their shopping cart…
...and on the confirmation screen.
If the purchaser chooses to be invoiced, the taxes will also appear on the emailed invoice.
A number of bugs identified by our clients have been fixed, including but not limited to the following:
- On pages with forms, the focus automatically shifts down to the first entry field
- Font Awesome fonts are not displayed when copied and pasted from the cheatsheet
- When viewing individual poll responses, clicking the navigation buttons from the first or last response returns an empty page
- File modified date changed after uploading file as part of import process
- The phrase "Member details" displayed in place of member's name on member directory's Send message screen
- Equal symbol (=) being converted to %3D in links within content gadget
- Link button within system page reverting to different URL
- Mouse wheel and touchpad scrolling does not work when editing page
- Slideshow gadget not displaying images when used with a particular page template
- Forum updates gadget uses larger font size for the same style
- Advanced search in member directory gadget not mobile-friendly for Showcase themes
- Multiple line tooltip not centered vertically for Showcase themes
- Unable to refresh the auth token when accessing the API using an API key