Reduced support for payment processors
We are reducing the number of payment processors we support so we can focus on providing a higher level of support for our own payment processor Wild Apricot Payments.
As of October 1, 2018, the following payment processors will no longer be supported by Wild Apricot:
- Global Payments
- PayPal Payments Advanced
Before October 1, 2018, you need to switch to a supported payment processor in order to process online payments. If you do not switch, you will only be able to accept manual payments after that date.
To switch your payment processor, go to the Payment settings screen, click the Edit button and choose your new payment processor from the Payment system dropdown. Before making this change, you need to set up an account with the payment processor.
We encourage you to switch to our preferred payment processor, Wild Apricot Payments. You’ll benefit from:
- Integrated one-stop support for both Wild Apricot and Wild Apricot Payments
- No set up or monthly fees
- Direct deposit of payments into your bank account within 48 hours
- Your customers will stay on your Wild Apricot website to complete their transactions, instead of being directed to a third-party site
- Recurring payments are supported
If you have recurring payments set up for your members, you'll need to switch them over to the new payment system. For instructions, see Switching recurring members to a different payment system.