Version 6.1 release
To be released beginning on April 9, 2018. The release will be published in batches over a space of a week to ensure stability. So, some changes may not appear on your account for up to 7 days after the release date.
The Version 6.1 release includes the following changes and enhancements.
Polls, elections, and surveys
You can set up polls to hold elections and survey your membership.
Your polls and surveys can be shared with your members by inserting links in emails or on your website.
Only members with a membership status of Active, Pending Renewal, or Pending Level Change can view and complete polls.
You can control when the poll is opened and closed for voting, and which types of members can vote.
For more information, click here.
Online store enhancements
The following enhancements have been added to the online store
- Administrators can now sort orders within the orders list by order status and payment status, as well as order number, date, and billing person.
- Administrators can now control the order in which products are displayed in the product catalog. Within the gadget settings for the catalog gadget, administrators can sort the product list by date added, price, or name, in ascending or descending order.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the customer when the status of the order is set to Fulfilled. A copy will also be sent to your organization contact.
- Administrators can now customize each of the emails that are automatically sent when the status of an order changes.
- Store emails can now be routed to additional recipients using the email routing settings.
- Administrators can now cancel a fulfilled or unfulfilled order. Cancelling an order will not automatically refund the order payment. Once cancelled, the order will have a status of Cancelled.
A number of bug identified by our clients have been fixed, including but not limited to the following.
- Online store product details page is not displaying icons for enabled credit cards, only the offline payment icon
- Event reminders stuck in Sending in progress status for several hours
- Member received renewal day email notice instead of renewal reminder
- Members unable to access their profile to renew
- Duplicate contact created when recording event registration
- Payment type and payment Tender are blank in event registrant export file
- Applicant receive 404 Page or Resource Not Found error when submitting AffiniPay application
- Stripe reports that Wild Apricot transmits 1930 expiration year instead of 2030
- Contact with cancelled event registration cannot be automatically registered from waitlist
- Scheduled email blast sent twice
- Unable to delete a contact with membership due
- Advanced contact/member search gives incorrect results using member since criteria
- Advanced member search returns results for after date results only when using "on or after" filter
- Export invoice button disabled
- Payment date displaying invoice date in invoices export file
- Bundle admins get error clicking on "Image optimized for smartphones" or "Printable PDF" links for their members' membership cards
- Help panel affecting size of admin view screens in iPads and other tablets
- Audit log filter displaying two blank options