Version 5.3.1 release
Released on April 16th, 2015
Version 5.3.1 update consists of the following bug fixes.
A number of bugs were fixed, including the following:
- Email address appears in URL when unsubscribing or logging in from a Wild Apricot email.
- Discrepancy between internal notes and actual renewal date for recurring payments.
- Clicking the Cancel settlement button on the Payment details screen can hang the screen on Chrome and Firefox.
- Details to show field not being updated through import.
- Issues with member directory gadget on Clean lines, Blueprint, Fiesta, White space, and Whiteboard themes.
- Forum updates gadget showing inconsistent results.
- Restricted website editor unable to make forum post sticky.
- Donation gadget filtering donations incorrectly.
- Advanced member search unable to find archived or suspended members
- Script to turn off responsiveness for Whiteboard themes messes up menu background.
- Fiesta theme backgrounds appearing differently in Internet Explorer 9 and 10.
- Event announcement generating error because of complex saved search criteria.
- Event duplication successful but displays error message.
- Renewal processed, but no renewal actions are performed.